Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can I sell the land which I bought by taking a loan from bank?

I purchased a land by taking loan (land purchase + building) from a bank. After some days we came to know that there are some legal litigation and we have to go to court. Now that legal litigation is solved but we do not want to construct a house there as it had put us in lot of trouble and tension. I am still paying the EMI for the land purchase. Please let me know can I sell that land to somebody else? If yes please let me know the process. How to transfer the loan or what else to do? Please suggest me as soon as possible.


I am Rev, Famous James, a Legitimate, Reputable money Lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.

Services Rendered include;

*Refinance

*Home Improvement

*Investment Loan

*Auto Loans

*Debt Consolidation

*Business Loans

*Personal Loans

*International Loans.

FIRST INFORMATIONS NEEDED ARE:

Name Of Beneficiary:.........

Country:.............

Sex:.............

Occupation:........

Amount Required............

Purpose of the Loan........

Loan Duration:............

Phone Number.............

Regards.

Rev, Famous James

Famous Refinance Institute

Hope to see your response via this mail address, famousrefinanceinstitute@live.com

No comments: