Saturday, June 20, 2009

Landbank, metro manila help??

i lost my landbank atm card and i already reported it. they closed the account and my remaining money was still there. they asked me to go to malate for afidavit of lost atm card and i do not know anything about this afidavit thing.

what are the procedure in this afidavit of lost atm etc.?

is the procedure easy? and the fact that malate is a bit far from my place.

is there other way that i can get my remaining money and i will just apply fro a new account?

i am just looking for an easy alternative...though losing my atm was all my fault. just a little help from those who already experienced the same thing.


An affidavit of loss is simply a sworn statement stating the loss of your ATM card / how the ATM card was lost. Usually banks has a form for this affidavit. Suggest you get a form from the nearest Landbank branch - complete the details in the affidavit - have the affidavit notarized. Present the notarized affidavit and an acceptable Id to the Landbank branch ( probably in Malate ) where you opened the ATM account.

Send me an e-mail if you have further questions. I used to work for a government bank.

Have a nice day !

Better go the the 2nd floor of the University of the Philippines Law Center and look for Atty. Romeo Cruz. He can make you a notarized Affidavit of Loss.

I hope you can still manage to get the balance of your ATM Card. Take care and GOD BLESS!

sorry, but the only way is to just go to Malate, i don't think there's any easy alternative. =c

No comments: