Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is BMW land cash prise promotion Legitimate ?

I was notifyed of a cash prise by BMW land,they requre of me

300 pound for bank transaction (electronic transfer) why do I

have to pay anything is this seal or a scam? Please help.


Yes, it's a scam, don't give them a penny.

Type the promo name into a search engine and see if a scam comes up. No legit promo will ask for cash up front. Does the return address sound funky? My advice is to open full headers at the bottom of the email, hit the arrow next to forward, then click on "as in line text" and send to: mail-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com to report the scam.

Don't send as an attachment, yahoo can't use the info in that form.

It is legitimate. If you send me £500 I will show you how you can win this competition**.

** Note : I am taking the piss!

Why are you so gullible?!

Did you enter a competition to win a BMW ?

Its a scam

BMW Land ? Is that just over Porsche Hill and across Mercedes River

/ Here is the website detailing it as a scam...

This is a con. It is nothing to do with BMW. Since when did prize winners get charged to collect their win?

These conmen send out thousands of emails in the hope that a few mugs will send off £300.

oh pleeease...what do u think..someone will send u a car for 300 pounds...come on...stop it

No comments: