Friday, October 2, 2009

What happened after the dwarves nd bilbo landed on the river bank wiff the barrels?

dude..i forgot cuz i was telling my cuz the story..but i forgot..nd i dont have the book...can some one tell me so i can finish my amazinlgy boring story...or my cuz wont stop bothering me too finish


They landed in the city of Laketown on the Long Lake, befriended the lakemen (and their leader Bron?). They went to Eberor, the Lonely Mountain, to find the door revealed by the Thrush knocking upon it. Bilbo entered, many things led Smaug to go to Esgaroth, Laketown, Bron shot Smaug with his arrow in his weakspot. Smaug died. Bron became king. The forest elves went to take the treasure, so did the lakemen and the Goblins/orcs. Battle of Five Armies ensued. Thorin died even after the Eagles (5th army) came. Bilbo returned to Bag End, Under the Hill, Hobbiton, West Farthing, The Shire, with two bags filled with his treasured. "The road goes ever on and on, back to the door where it began, and I must follow, if I can."-Gandalf

Hope this helps! -fatmanseargeant'sson

if u r tri'n tu bee-cuom an auther tri tipi'n betr!

They get shot

No comments: