Friday, May 28, 2010

Buying mobile home boyfriend,our name,his land,is good idea?

He said he was going to lawyer to put my name,if he dies before I do it will be mine,land and home.I am unsure about this,loan is from my bank,should I fall far this I have doubt about the paper and land and lawyer


DAN's RIGHT, follow your gut!

my now husband and I bought our first place as boyfrind and girlfriend but everything had both names on it and we were getting married real soon. If marriage isnt close I wouldnt put it in your name too,because he could just up and leave and you would be responsible for everything if he decided to walk out. I am still paying for an exes car and house and hes the one driving the car and his new girlfriend and him are living in the house. He decided not to pay the car payments or his morgage so I got stuck with them they hunted me down and i ended up in court because i refused to pay his ways and im still stuck paying 7 years later. My hubby and I have been married for 8 years now

"...I have doubt about the paper and land and lawyer"

Youve answered your own question.

Run! Run! Run!

Go into Witness protection program and disappear.

No comments: