Saturday, June 12, 2010

How do i claim agriculture loan for a farm land for which the original documents are missing ?

i lost my original farm documents . as i want to apply for loans for developing the land , i applied for duplicate papers .does the indian (nationalised ) banks accept duplicate documents ? .wht are the things i ve to arrange to support it so tht i can get an agricultural loan using duplicate documents .thank you !

Title company will have access to this informtion. Your local assessor office will definatley have this information on hand. If you have a loan against the property than contact your lending agency.

I suggest contacting your local assessor office or county records dept in the AM. Than if they wont help contact a Title company it may cost you though.

Hope this helps.

No comments: