Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Is there an Attorney who will on comission, sue a Bank for Fraud and a County Prosecuting Attorney?

I co-own land with my Dad and Brother. I signed for a loan for my Dad to refinance at one time. Then Dad got another loan at this same bank, but I did NOT sign for another loan. I found out about the second loan. I called the bank and a loan officer at the bank admitted making the loan. When I asked who signed my name, they refused to give me any information at all.

I called the County Attorney and asked him to investigate this and press charges on my behalf, he refused, and told me to call the State Police. This bank is in a very small town, he probably has family working there.

Please accept my apology in advance, I do not know the appropriate legal terminology to use. I want to sue the bank for making a loan under fraudalent circumstances and the Prosecuting Attorney for reimbursement of the Attorney fees.

If there is an Attorney who may be able to help, please contact me. I dont want to lose the only thing my poor mother left to me.


just sue your dad

You don't have a case against the county attorney. And maybe not the bank. You have a possibility of suing the loan officer if he signed your name. If your dad took the papers home and brought them back signed then you can only sue your dad.

No comments: