Monday, June 28, 2010

If you sell some land can the seller choose the method of payment?

My real estate agent found a buyer for my land a couple of days ago. The closing date is 4/20/06. I will be moving very soon and changing banks. I would like to be sent a check by mail instead of direct deposit. Is that possible?


It depends on the process of the buyers Title Company. They are the ones responsible for providing you with your funds. You may want to check with them. They might be able to provide a check instead of doing a direct deposit.

It may be different in other states but land in Minnesota can not be financed, Cash only.

I think so, but do you allways want to hear "the checks in the mail?" Direct deposit, you can call and if the check isn't there you can get on it right away.

No comments: