Friday, December 17, 2010

Does anyone know how can I land a job with the city????

I currently work as a loan officer for a bank, but I love working with people and I'm ready to try something new...


Most cities have a formal application process that involves taking an examination.

Many cities have websites listing the jobs currently available, their requirements and the application process.

You usually have to know someone who also works with the city so they can recommend you. Otherwise, to get a job with the city would be pure luck.

Cozy up to a City Controller.....

it's hard to land a city job. I tried for health inspector a couple of times. And I know a couple of people who have that same job. the best i can tell you is keep trying. the pay isn't great but the benefits own.

Just keep trying for the position you want.

No comments: