Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where or what company or Bank offers the highest % for investing your money. star tin?

I'm looking to invest instead of buying land and houses.


While it might not include all, it includes most, www.bankrate.com has lists of highest yields on different products (CDs, money market, checking) of banks nationally and per state, updated daily.

check out http://www.ingdirect.com

They have super high interest rates on savings and checking.

Hi Creative,

I have what I think is a great trading system for you.

Unfortunately this system comes with so many problems that you probably won't be interested in it....

First, you don't ever have any losing days with this system and we never use stops so there are no losing trades.

Second, you don't use any charts and I know how much most folks love charts....as much as I used to love them.

Third, it only takes 30 minutes a week to trade. I know that you guys devote your lives to trading so this system "just won't do it."

Fourth, it only makes about 20% a month in profit so it will double your money every 3 or 4 months.

Fifth, it's not a directional trading system so it makes money in all markets whether the price goes up or down.

I was going to tell you about it but because it has all these problems, I won't bother you with it. I'm sure you wouldn't pay any attention to it even if you knew about it.

Paul Upp

http://www.15daytrial.com

www.hsbc.com

6%+ on simple savings account. You can transfer from you checking account to HSBC or from HSBC to your checking.

No comments: