Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where can I get a loan against a piece of property that I own?

I subdivided by property and now own two lots. I live on one of them and would like to borrow against the value of the unencumbered land. Regular banks don't want to deal with me. Any ideas? Please make your answer relevant.


Try at a local credit union in your neighborhood.

Generally Credit Unions are easier to deal with than Banks (sometimes offer better rates too).

You gets best information on the below website is very lovely and beautiful. I like these information.

http://www.propertycyprussales.com

Are you fraustred in life? you think all lost? No hope from any where. Well i have a good news for you all today, is a privillage that you met the right person. I'm a well known Man which every one knew me to be. My name is Micheal Lancer, i am money lender i assist people financially, because i think enough of all these bankrupt and montages i'm hearing. i want to proof my self to everyone at there. That not everybody are equal.

Just send us your personal details:

Full Name:..........

Contact Address:.........

Phone Number: ........

Country Code:.........

Amount Needed: ...........

purpose of loan: ...................

When to pay back:.....................

Hope to see your response via this mail address, micheallancerloanfirm@yahoo.com , micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com .

Loan! Loan!! Loan!!!Offer$$$$,, I am Mr Davidson a lender,from a certified

and legitimate company.do you need a loan, are you tired of seeking loan,we are

ready to help you out of your financial difficulties.We offer loan at a very low

and convinient interest rate 3% we offer loan from $10,000 to $350,000,00.why

should you suffer when you have this opportunity to solve and come out of your

financial problems,apply today while offer last and have your loan in three

working days.we have helped so many people around the world .Interested persons

should contact us. Via E-mail:currencyloan@yahoo.com

Mr /Mrs name: ..............................

Last name:.........................

Business name(If Any): ..........................

Loan Amount needed: .............................

Loan Duration:...............................…

Purpose of loan: ..............................

Monthly Income..........................

Gender: ..............................

Next Of Kin: ........................................…

E-mail: ..............................

Country:....................

City: ..............................

State/Province: ..............................

Phone: .............................

CONTACT DETIALS BELOW:

CONTACT NAME:MR DAVIDSON

EMAIL:currencyloan@yahoo.com

Do you need a financial assistance of any kind? Do you need a secured or an unsecured loan? Do you need a loan to upset any of your present financial deficits? You have a chance to boost your financial status now SUSFASA LOAN FIRM. has bring a loan offer to you at an affordable interest rate We offer the below service loan

STUDENT LOAN:

PERSONAL LOAN:

INSTALLMENT LOAN:

AUTO LOAN:

HOME LOAN:

LONG AND SHORT TERM LOAN:

BUSINESS LOAN:

you can reach us via E-mail:

susfasaloanfirm@yahoo.com OR susfasaloanfirm@live.co.uk

Are you fraustred in life? you think all lost? No hope from any where. Well i have a good news for you all today, is a privillage that you met the right person. I'm a well known Man which every one knew me to be. My name is Micheal Lancer, i am money lender i assist people financially, because i think enough of all these bankrupt and montages i'm hearing. i want to proof my self to everyone at there. That not everybody are equal.

Just send us your personal details:

Full Name:..........

Contact Address:.........

Phone Number: ........

Country Code:.........

Amount Needed: ...........

purpose of loan: ...................

When to pay back:.....................

Hope to see your response via this mail address, micheallancerloanfirm@yahoo.com , micheallancerloanfirm@hotmail.com .

Hello, my name is Mrs joys willy from America, i saw your question on how to acquire a loan, that's why i am referring you to this legit lender that help me some time ago, you can contact him on; donald.mark88@yahoo.com,

Hello, I am Moore Williams Iam from Atlanta US. I saw your question and decide to direct to Mr Mike Franklin who gave me loan some time ago when I needed loan for a car,he gives loan at interest rate of 4% with monthly installion repayment to his client at first I thought it was a scam by I decided to give him a try and I got the loan from him,So I will advise to contact him via email mikegloballoanhouse@yahoo.com

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))…

This is a problem that everybody face this days. trust me i have being in this same situation and just last week, someone introduce me to a loan fairm in yahoo answer about UNsecured Loan that he has being approve for a loan that i can try and see if my will be granted off which i put it to a test and i was approved and given a loan fund of $4000USd that i requested from them and i will be starting my repayment after 4 months of loan offer. I will help you with the Loan Office address but since you are looking for a loan i will like to know what kind of business that will be good for me to put the money into so that i can make the repayment as soon as possible cause i nerva plained to get a loan as big as $4000USD please let me know. Loan Office Email is unsecuredloanupdate@live.com

you can try the firm and see how they can help you.... please also let me know the type of inverstment that will be good for me..

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((…

Loan Office Email is unsecuredloanupdate@live.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I am Mr. Doro Smith loans Service Lender, we are a legit, registered and guaranteed loan company and we give out loans to individuals, companies, government establishments, churches and business organizations and people of all sorts. Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? Are you in a financial problem? Do you need financial solution? Doro Smith loans Service is the solution to all your financial problems, our loans are easy, cheap, and quick. Contact us today for that loan that you desire, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at only 3% interest rate. If interested, contact us immediately via email,(dorosmithloanfirm@outlook.com)