Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anyone know of any wholesale banks that will loan on leased land?

I am a mortgage broker, looking only for wholesale. I have a purchase for a home in Tacoma, Washington that is owned by the city, and is only being offered by a leasehold estate for 99 years with an option to renew. Problem is, I don't know any banks that will go for this. Purchase price is $200,000. I know Indian reservation land is also leased property, so if there are any banks that handle Indian land, I'm sure that would work for me too, I'm just not sure who those banks are.


Wow...that is a hard one...post your scenario on http://www.scotsmanguide.com/default.asp?ID=1242 you might find someone

Countrywide would be your best bet, at least they were before the implosion. CWBC.com if you are approved. I'd start there, if they won't do it now blame B of A!

No comments: