Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How many of you have had your home foreclosed or are about to and where?

Seems like people are being foreclosed on all over the country. I think it is due to adjustable rate mortgages coming to term and the job market being so poor or at least changing. Me? I got divorced then lost my job. I fought a long time to keep my home and then when I land a great job, the bank says too late.

Foreclosed Hornell, NY


subprime loans are the culprits.

This is why bankrupt helps lots of folks.....It can stop the forecloser......

Sorry for your loss. The good news is you live to fight another day! Sometimes we learn the hard lessons the best.

You may still be able to own a home. Look at buying through non-standard means, such as a lease-option purchase plan. This is a buyers market, so you can make offers contingent on the seller carrying the financing. I lot of people are in the same kind of rut you were in - so you may actually be helping someone out! Good luck and happy hunting!

Hi Colleen,

I'm really sorry for your recent hardships. There are some ways to keep you in your home and save your credit, if it isn't too late. If you want to discuss some options contact me, include a good daytime phone number.

Mike

No comments: