Saturday, January 1, 2011

Best loan tht can be availed for purchase of land.?

I am planning to buy some land for constructing an house, and can u pls guide which banks provide good rate of interest. I have a total work ex of one year,,is tht a constraint..

pls advice


better for your is go to bank and study their loan schmes

Not a very good one. You'll likely need a huge downpayment...40% is not uncommon. Call your bank, then use a calculator.

Great post! I completely understand your question. Money is hard for a lot of people right now since the enconomy is going down. My friend told me about this website of an organization that gives people up to $1500 towards their rent or mortgage. It's available in most areas, so I think you should check it out.

http://www.renters-mortgage-assistance.org

Hope this helps!

No comments: