Sunday, January 9, 2011

Regional Airline Academy fraud ! ! ! Phoenix on williams gatteway airport and Florida?

Started going to RAA in march of 05 and now its 2 yeara later airplanes are always broken no living expense money is abvaliable which I need to live but I do still have 10.000 on living and about 18.500 on tranning now they are telling me that school does not have money and they cant give to me. I dont have money for lawyer so that is not my option others that I call agencys and things like that they dont eaven return my call and banks that land the whole 138.000 all together to my school they say they dont prety much care its none of their business its between me and the school. I need to see what peoples opinion is on this there is so much more to this that they told me but there is a whole day of details but in short terms they dont care but they do have my money that bank gave them and they are not giving it to me. Can I sue the bank for being iresponsible about giving money to the school?


No, the bank gave money to the school because you told them to... its a tough situation but welcome to the airline industry...

I have sent you an e-mail regarding this problem. I dislike people who take advantage of young ladies, especially if the young lady is also a pilot.

I'm afraid you're not the first, and probably won't be the last. If the school goes out of businees, your money goes with it! Good luck!

No comments: