Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I want a loan.My nearest bank is PNB but they are not giving loan.?

My nearest bank is PNB but they are not giving loan.i m from a village and living in lucknow on rent from 2001. I have a lot of land as a property at village. Plz help me


With lot of land and property you should not have any problem in getting loan.

It also depends what loan you are seeking.

Try some other banks.

For your information the far away banks are better for loans rather than the nearby banks.

I think you have to choose or compare the personal loan from various banks. for compare personal loan click personal loan interest rate and apply personal loan.

Links are :-

http://www.deal4loans.com/personal-loan-interest-rate.php

http://www.deal4loans.com/apply-personal-loan.php

Do you have a job?

without one, no one is going to lend you money

do you have other debts?

too much debt and you won't get a loan

Banks normally give loans agnst some property or Gold etc.,

Better approach suitably.

All the best.

be careful from foreign lenders, they always cheat

better contact sbi.

No comments: